From the Author :
Advanced AVI Splitter allows you to extract fragments from existing movie files and save them as new movies.
Main features :
- extract fragments from movie files;
- grab video frames and save them as bitmaps (BMP and JPEG formats are supported);
- recompress selected movie fragment using video codecs installed on your computer (including popular video codecs such as MPEG-4 or DivX);
- play movies.
Input Files: AVI, DivX, DVD, Xvid
Output Files: AVI, BMP, DivX, JPG, Xvid
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2003
- new look for track bar and save dialog;
- save dialog is not just got new look. It now have great new
- ability to choose streams to include in the output file. Now you may
select (for instance) to only audio stream to include in resulting
file. This allows us to name our produc as 'Movie audio extractor'
- thumbnails are shown for selected fragment.