Download AutoGK, a integrated package for DVD to DivX/XviD encoding, designed for novice users
From the Author :
This tool is designed mainly for people who know very little (or nothing) about video conversion and want to create videos for their standalones or PC in a few clicks of a mouse.
Program features support of:
- DVD/VOBs(unencrypted from hdd), MPEG2, MPEG1, transport streams (including multi-program ones) and AVI/DV input sources
- XviD or DivX(5/6) output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR/VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
To install the latest version of AutoGK, first download and install the full version from the first link above, and then download and install the update patch to update to the latest AutoGK version.
There is also a tool called Hidden Options available for download on the official site
, which allows you to adjust some of the hidden options of AutoGK.
Input Files: AVI, DivX, DV, DVB, DVD, IFO/BUP, MPG, TS, VOB, Xvid
Output Files: AVI, DivX, Xvid
Windows 2000/Windows XP
Version 1.95 or later of AutoGK (the full version only, not the update patch) contains an adware module called "DAE" or "targetresponse". It is a browser plugin for Internet Explorer (will not affect Firefox or other browsers) that shows advertising from time to time. To remove this ad/spyware, simple go into your Windows Add/Remove window and select the "DAE" program to uninstall - a reboot is required to wipe the system files from your system. AutoGK does not require this ad/spyware module to be installed for it to work, and unlike most other adware, DAE is easy to remove from your system. Donations to the official site
would have prevented the need to have ad/spyware.
| AutoGK DivX/XviD Conversion Guide
Description: A guide on converting a DVD to a XviD/DivX in 5 simple steps with AutoGK - designed for beginners
| Free Software Guide
Description: Read this guide and never have to purchase or pirate another software again - free software that will meet all your computing needs
| DVD to DivX (Xvid) Conversion Guide
Description: A complete guide for DVD to DivX and Xvid conversion, now featuring instructions for Xvid encoding
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2009
- XviD bundled was still 1.3.0 somehow, which is updated to 1.2.1
- ColorMatrix filter updated
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 113