From the Author :
Autorun for DivX
This was a try how to quickly make a divX-cd more interesting..
- easy way - just copy the autorun to the folder where the movie is placed
- It is not necessary to describe the autorun and write a movie title there, we have already written the title to the .avi file, e.g. Training Day cd1.avi (Training Day cd1 is displayed)
- all information about the movie is loaded from the *.avi file and displayed in autorun
- No *. dll installations are necessary.
- "play" runs a program, which is associated to play *.avi in your PC
- size - well, you certainly have so much free space on your CD
- Info: copy autorun.exe and autorun.inf to the folder where the movie is placed
- Movie: The movie can have any title (it takes the first in alphabetical order), I don?t suppose there are more than one movie on each CD..
- Photo: Picture can also have any title (it takes the first in alphabetical order), so there can be more titles than one..
- NFO: the title release.nfo must be kept, otherwise it won?t be displayed in autorun..
Main Categories: Play
Input Files: AVI, DivX, Xvid
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2003