From the Author :
Based on the Open DML Avi File Extension and Microsoft(R) Avi File format documents. This program was created to check errors and rebuild the index of damaged or partially downloaded AVI files, thus making it possible to watch them.
- [New] Option to disable Windows XP Explorer's Avi Handler to fix the problems of Explorer using 100% CPU / deleting, moving, renaming files when selecting incomplete or damaged AVI files in Explorer.
- Error checking.
- Index rebuilding.
- Shell integration.
- Can handle unaligned stream data blocks.
- Drag & drop file support.
- The main window can be resized... yeah it's a dumb feature, but DivFix can't do it :)
- Comes with a customizable setup.
Input Files: AVI
Output Files: AVI
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: Jul 8, 2003
- Fix : The link between the shell context menu and AviFiXP is established.
- Fix : The messages are correctly erased.
- Added icons for the shell context menu.
- Added new messages.
- Changed layout in the configuration window.