This application is intended to help you when working with video files
With it You can :
- Watch movie with subtitles to help synchronization/translation.
- Shift Frame values of subtitle files backward and forward. Adjusting the
moment when they are displayed.
- Convert Frame Rate of subtitle files. Adjusting them to the FPS of your
- Split Subtitle Files to use an one CD file with a two CDs movie.
- Join Subtitle Files to use two subtitle files with an one CD movie.
- Search and replace text in subtitle files.
- Spell check subtitle files using MS Word spell checking engine.
- Convert from SRT (SubRip) to SUB format.
- Convert from SUB (SubViewer 2) to SUB format.
- Convert from SUB to SRT (SubRip) format.
- Merge frame values of one file with dialog text from another.
- Translate subtitle files with synchronization of original and translated
- Choose between Video For Windows or DirectX video engines to watch movies.
- Fine tune some codec settings while watching the movies.
- Do semi-automatic calculation of shift coefficients based on a few real
- Get RIFF header information about movie using RIFFWALK program.
- Use Video AFS (Anti Freeze System) functionality.
- Set Output movie position/size for TV Out.
Input Files: SRT, SUB
Output Files: SRT, SUB
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2002