Create and edit MicroDVD subtitle files fast and easily. Supports any video type allowed by Windows Media Player.
- Allows loading of plain text files and subtitle files to synchronize them
with any video supported by Windows Media Player 6.4.
- Built-in preview of the applied caption over the video itself
- Time limiting feature to avoid errors in the subtitling process
- Smart joining of nearby captions
- Save partially edited files and reload them later to resume subtitling
- Choose from either two types of subtitling modes
- Edit, add and remove captions instantly
- Resize working areas and maximizing of window for better view
- Save edited captions as MicroDVD subtitle files
- No installation required. The program is a compact, standalone EXE file.
This product was discontinued and superseded by the new
DivXLand Media Subtitler
Input Files: ASF, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, RM/RMVB, SUB, TXT, Xvid
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2004