Download ConvertXtoDVD, a tool to convert and burn your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player
Subtitle Style Editor
With ConvertXtoDVD, video conversion software, you can convert and burn all your videos and convert Avi to DVD!
Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player. All in one conversion and burning software.
This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software supports most video and audio formats for video conversion (avi, mpg, mov, wmv, mkv, ogm and more) and even handles DVD to DVD copy!
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages...
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Input Files: AC3, AVI, DivX, DTS, DVD, MOV, MP3, MPG, OGG/OGM, WMV, Xvid
Output Files: DVD
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2019
18.104.22.168 Released 2019-10-10
Fix subtitle rendering issue in preview
0013732: [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
0013737: [Feature Request] [VSORep] "app will be closed" warning issued during install/reinstall process
0013738: [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
22.214.171.124 Released 2019-10-02
Upgrade bug reporting tools
0013678: [Bug] Editable subtitles + Button Overlays => colours change after conversion
0013705: [Suggestion] Even if the project has been saved - it asks again when closing the software
0013715: [Bug] All VSO products not opening for no obvious reason
0013721: [Feature Request] VSO Reporting Tool is not user-friendly.
126.96.36.199 Released 2019-06-24
Fix HD subtitles rendering issues
0013653: [Bug] "Check for Update" not working well
0013655: [Bug] Video sources contained in ISO files are no longer supported
0013656: [Bug] Poor quality in converted subtitles
0013660: [Bug] no progression bar during conversion
0013669: [Bug] WMV format can't be converted to mp4 - no video - sound only
0013674: [Feature Request] Add setting to space lines of subtitles
188.8.131.52 Released 2019-06-17
Improve support of VC-1 source, 1-click update
0013583: [Bug] Support of VC-1 is broken/incomplete
0013648: [Feature Request] Simpler 1-click update