# Version 63.0.0 "Everything" 2021-11-14
## New features and enhancements
* mkvmerge: AC-3 parser: E-AC-3 with BSID values > 10 and ≤ 15 are recognized
now, too. Implements #3211.
* mkvmerge: when using language codes for track selection (e.g. `-a und,en`)
all tracks that do not have a language property (due to their container not
providing one, e.g. AVIs) will be treated as if they did have one set to
`und` ("undetermined") as that is the language the track will have in the
Matroska file anyway. Before this change it wasn't possible to match such
tracks via language codes.
* MKVToolNix GUI: only on Windows: when compiled with Qt ≥ 5.14 and < 6 (which
is the case for the officially provided binaries) fractional screen scaling
will be enabled. This means that the GUI will be scaled appropriately if
Windows is set to 125%, 150% or 175% instead of being too small or too
large. Implements #3043.
* MKVToolNix GUI: the spinner in the bottom right corner will now be hidden
when no jobs are currently running. Implements #3225.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor: a new column has been added to the tree view
showing the status of the "track enabled" flag. The information is also
shown on the track overview page on the right. Implements #3228.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor: users can now reorder tracks by dragging &
dropping. Implements #3227.
## Bug fixes
* mkvmerge: AVI reader: fixed reading AVI files that contain `vprp` video
properties header chunks; reading aborted too early. Fixes #3209.