Download YAMB, a tool to help you create MP4 files and also cut/join MP4/M4A/M4V files
A graphical user interface for MP4Box, allowing to you create MP4 compliant files from a large range of supported files (AVI, H263/H264). Also does cutting and joining for MP4/M4A/M4V files.
Playing, converting and encoding MP4 files:
For more information on how to play back, encode and convert MP4 files, please refer to our MP4 Usage Guide
Input Files: AVI, MP4
Output Files: AVI, MP4
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
| RipBot264 PS3, Xbox 360 H.264 Encoding Guide
Description: A guide that shows you how to use RipBot264 to encode files to MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 for use on your PS3 or Xbox 360, with bonus M2TS muxing instructions for the PS3
| MP4 Usage Guide
Description: This guide provides information and tips for some of the things you might need to do with your MP4 file, like playback, conversion (to and from), splitting/joining, mux/demux and more.
| DivX Converter: PS3/Xbox 360 compatible H.264 Encoding Guide
Description: This guide shows you how to convert video files to a PS3, Xbox 360 compatible MP4 file (H.264/AAC) using DivX Converter
Version 18.104.22.168 Beta 2
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
- TS/M2TS Extraction is now managed by EAC3to.
- QuickTime compatibility for AVC streams containing B-Frames.
- appleTV compliancy (not tested on such device though...).
- Windows Seven support.
- Better Internal Files detection.
- Better AC3-in-MP4 files creation.
- Better MKVExtract detection.
- Few tunings in the NSIS script.
- Disable temporarily the ASS/SSA Converter. Need to find a better algorithm...
- Fix splitting command lines errors.
- Fix Matroska tasks convertion.
- Fix mkvtoolnix libs missing from the installer.
- Several other fixes.
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 18