The Microsoft MPEG-4 V1/2/3 VKI Codec for ASF files now with scene change detection
Instructions for installing Microsoft MPEG-4 V1/2/3 VKI Codec :
- Before you get to install the DivX codec, please make sure you have the software titles listed in the "required software" section below installed and running
- Download and extract the files in the ZIP archive to a temporary directory. 3 files should have been extracted, including an .ini file.
- Right click on the .inf file and select "install" to start the installation. If the installer detects a newer version of the file and ask you whether to keep it or not, make sure you keep the newer version.
- The codec is now installed and you can then use Windows Media Player to playback the ASF/AVI file. Alternatively, you can use one of the DivX players listed on this page
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me
|Description:||Download Microsoft MPEG-4 V1/2/3 VKI Codec|
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2001